1. Establish a consistent bedtime and wake time.
2. Avoid large meals and caffeine before bedtime.
3. Exercise regularly during the day.
4. Limit alcohol and nicotine consumption.
5. Avoid exposure to bright light before bedtime.
6. Create a comfortable and relaxing sleep environment.
7. Avoid taking naps during the day.
8. Avoid stimulating activities before bedtime.
9. Reduce stress by writing down your worries and leaving them in a notebook before bed.
10. If you have trouble sleeping, get up and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy.